Look no further. We have made it easy. No need to generate Self-Signed Certificates.
We provide Intranet SSL/TLS Certificates that do not have limitations that public CA-issued Certificates have. They are available for multiple years for Server Names, internal/public IP Addresses, Domain names, and localhost.
Also, we provide Single Domain, Multi-Domain (with Subject Alternative Name—SAN values), and Wildcard SSL/TLS Certificate for Intranet Servers, if you need them for IT and ISO Audits.
- Secure localhost, Server Name, Internal IP Address, Internal Domain, Sub-domain including Wildcard domain e.g., *.company.local
- Secure multiple servers using SAN values
- Certificates valid up to 10 years
- Install the same certificate on unlimited servers
- The certificate is issued with SecureNT Intranet Root & Intranet Intermediate CA chain. They are to be installed on each client’s machine.
- Fast Issuance, usually less than 24 hours
- Fast Expert Customer Support
- Automatic renewal reminders and early renewal options
- 90-day free certificate for Single Domain. 30-day free certificate for Multi-domain and Wildcard.
- Certificates with Custom Root CA in the name of your Organization are available
- Client Authentication Certificates for Web-based Applications and Document Management Systems available
- Certificates are issued by default with RSA Encryption, 2048-bit Key Size, and Sha256 Hash Algorithm
- The Root Certificate chain is from Secure Network Traffic
- Custom Root Certificate chain on your organization name is available on request
- Client Authentication Certificates for Single Sign-on and Document Management / Signing are available on request.
- RSA Certificates with different Key Size and Hash Algorithm available on request
- ECDSA Certificates with 256 and 384-bit Key Size also available on request
Types of Intranet SSL Certificates offered by SecureNT
1. Single Domain Certificate
SecureNT Intranet SSL Certificate – Single Domain secures an Intranet Server’s Local Host Name, Server Name, internal/public IP Address, or Web page URL using Secure HTTPS protocol.
Certificates are valid for a period ranging from 1 to 10 years. One can install the certificate on unlimited servers. We offer a 90-day Free Single Domain Certificate.
2. Multi-Domain Certificate
SecureNT Intranet SSL Certificate – Multi-Domain (1 + 4 SAN) secures an Intranet Server’s Local Host Name, Server Name, internal/public IP Address, or Web page URL plus 4 SAN values using Secure HTTPS protocol. In case you wish to secure more than 1+4 SAN, then you will have to purchase additional SANs in multiples of 5 SAN values. There is no limit to SAN values.
What is a Multi-Domain (also known as SAN) Certificate?
A Multi-Domain (or Subject Alternative Name-SAN) certificate can support multiple domains, server names, and IP Addresses within a domain. They reduce SSL cost and maintenance by using a single certificate for multiple websites using SAN. These certificates are more flexible than Wildcard certificates since they are not limited to a single domain.
Note: Only non-Wildcard names can be added as SAN.
Certificates are valid for a period ranging from 1 to 10 years. One can install the certificate on unlimited servers. We offer a 30-day Free Multi-Domain Certificate.
|1+2||hbmks-mintords.conhb.com; hbmks-nse117in2.conhb.com; hbmks-nse117in1.conhb.com|
|1+2||192.168.1.213, uniones, uniones.proiecta.in|
|1+5||172.19.25.17; KAC-V-W-RDS1.KADVCENTRAL.LOCAL; 172.19.25.18; KAC-V-W-RDS2.KADVCENTRAL.LOCAL; 172.19.25.19; KAC-V-W-RDS3.KADVCENTRAL.LOCAL|
3. Wildcard Certificate
SecureNT Intranet SSL Certificate – Wildcard secures an Intranet Server’s Server Name or Web page URL and all sub-domains using Secure HTTPS protocol.
What is a Wildcard Certificate?
A Wildcard certificate is a single certificate with a wildcard character (* – star) in the domain name field. This allows the certificate to secure multiple subdomain names of the same base domain.
For example, a wildcard certificate for *.(domainname).com, could be used for www.(domainname).com, mail.(domainname).com, blog.(domainname).com, etc. Also, a special case of (domainname).com is also secured.
Certificates are valid for a period ranging from 1 to 10 years. One can install the certificate on unlimited servers. We offer a 30-day Free Wildcard Certificate.